With a good daily oral hygiene we are able to prevent possible future problems in our teeth. To complete our daily hygiene routines, it is important to visit our dentist Malaga every six months for a check-up and professional scale and polish cleaning. In our dental clinic Malaga Tafur, the dentists Malaga review the teeth of our patients after every professional cleaning, to assure you about your correct cleaning routines and oral health.
Our dental hygienists Malaga prevent the appearance of caries, bacterial plaque and the loss of teeth with their professional cleaning. During the scale and polish, the hygienist removes the plaque and tartar which you might accumulate on some areas, as well as under your gums and between your teeth, which are difficult for you to reach.
In our Dental Clinic Malaga Tafur, our dentists Malaga and dental hygienists Malaga use advanced techniques to perform a decent dental hygiene for our patients.
Oral hygiene, how to make good prevention
It is vital that to prevent any infections or problems in the mouth, the patient maintains an excellent oral hygiene routine at home, using tooth paste with fluoride, and use floss and mouthwash. Here are some guidelines which you should follow in your oral hygiene routine:
- Brush your teeth at least 3 times a day for couple of minutes, and wash as well your tongue tongue
- It is recommended to renew the toothbrush every 3 months, unless the brush bristles and gets worse before
- Make use of both dental floss and mouthwash, as they are perfect complements to obtain effective oral hygiene
- Complement your dental cleaning at home by going to your dental hygienist at least a couple of times a year for periodic and preventive reviews.
- It is also essential to perform, at least, a professional dental cleaning every year.
Other aspects to take into account in Dental Hygiene
Our own health depends on the type of cleanliness and cleanliness we have with our own body. Not in vain, studies carried out by UNICEF argue that about half of childhood diseases are related to the germs that come from fecal matter. That is, all of this related to not wearing oral hygiene and the absence of cleanliness, drinking unsafe water or eating with dirty hands.
That is why it is essential to carry out a general daily cleaning, wash your hands before and after eating and, of course, good dental hygiene. With all this we can reduce pneumonia, infections in the eyes or in the skin itself and prevent the onset of oral problems.
And if you require any other treatment for your teeth, at Clínica Dental Tafur you also have:
- Placement of dental implants
- Dental aesthetic treatments
- Invisible orthodontics
- Invisalign in Málaga
- Periodontics treatment
- General and specialized dentistry
- Removable dental prosthesis
- Posterior pain endodontics
- Children’s dentistry
- Teeth grinding
- Dentistry in sport