Registration number 2900 2189
Dr. Daniel Tafur Elbaz
In the year 2000 he finished his studies at Colegio San Estanislao to start a new professional stage and train as a Dentist at the University of Granada. Once he graduated in Dentistry, he specialized in Oral Surgery, Periodontology and Implantology at the Universities of Paris and New York. Likewise, he completed his doctorate at the University of Granada, obtaining the Doctor Degree with Outstanding Cum Laude. After completing his training, he decided to dedicate his knowledge and experience to the residents of the Malaga neighborhood of El Palo, a place where he grew up. Currently, it treats patients who come from various areas of the Malaga town, other Spanish cities and international patients.
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Best Student Award for the Promotion of the Diplôme Universitaire D´Implantologie Oral et Maxillo Facial. School of Medicine. Paul Sebatier University, Toulouse III, France
- Best Research Work at the Paris V. XVIII University. Promotion of the Master in Oral Implantology and Rehabilitation taught by ESORIB, France
- First Scientific Prize for the best Communication in the macro International Congress of Forensic Sciences
- Professor of Q-implant Marathons, international HANDS ON courses of Implantology taught in English in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Professor at Trinon Titanium College, Germany. Training of American doctors in practical implantology courses.
- Visiting Professor of the Official Master’s Degree in Stomatology Research, taught at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Granada, Spain.
- Professor of the Master of Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. The European School of Rehabilitation Implantology and Biomaterials, (ESORIB), Spain.
- International Aesthetic Week. Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program. College of Dentistry. New York University, 2012.
- Paper titled “Research in Stomatology. Scientific evidence in Oral Implantology ”. Master in Oral Implantology and Rehabilitation. Esorib. Madrid, 2012.
- Paper titled “Cerec Connect: Advantages of Digital Printing”. Galident. Expodental 2012.
- Paper titled “Drilling procedure in Implantology”, Q-Implant Marathon. Santo Domingo, 2011
- Validity of a dichotomous expert response in bitemark analysis using 3-D technology. Martin-de-Las-Heras S, Tafur D. Sci Justice. 2011 Mar; 51 (1): 24-7. Epub 2010 Aug 13.PMID: 21334578 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Comparison of simulated human dermal bitemarks possessing three-dimensional attributes to suspected biters using a proprietary three-dimensional comparison. Martinde-las-Heras S, Tafur D. Forensic Sci Int. 2009 Sep 10; 190 (1-3): 33-7. Epub 2009 Jun 7.PMID: 19505780 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Oral Communication entitled “The Emergency Profile in Implantology” at the 40th Annual Meeting of SEPES, Santander, 2010.
- “Predictable Immediate Loading” Course, taught by Dr. Eduardo Anitua Aldecoa. Illustrious Official College of Dentists of Malaga, 2008.
- Course “How to avoid complications in Implantology”, taught by Drs. José Ignacio Salmerón Escobar and Alberto Jiménez Burkhardt, Illustrious Official College of Dentists of Granada, 2006.
- Course “Periodontics of the XXI Century”, taught by Dr. Blas Noguerol Rodríguez. Illustrious Official College of Dentists of Malaga, 2005.
- Accreditation to direct X-ray facilities, for dental diagnosis purposes. Faculty of Dentistry, University of Granada, 2005.
- Theoretical – Practical Course of Microdent Implantology. Malaga, 2004.
- Tafur Clinic, Malaga 2007-present. Implantology, Prosthodontics and Dental Aesthetics.
- Tafur Clinic, Malaga 2007-present. Collaborator as Implantologist in numerous dental clinics in Malaga and province.
- 2011 Doctor of Dentistry from the University of Granada, Spain. Obtaining the unanimous qualification of OUTSTANDING CUM LAUDE.
- 2010 Diplôme Universitaire D´Implantologie Oral et Maxillo Facial. School of Medicine. Paul Sebatier University, Toulouse III, France.
- 2010 Master in Occlusion, Oral and Aesthetic Rehabilitation. The European School of Rehabilitation Implantology and Biomaterials (ESORIB), Madrid.
- 2009 Master in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. The European School of Rehabilitation Implantology and Biomaterials (ESORIB), Paris.
- 2007 Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA). School of Dentistry. University of Granada.
- 2005-2006 Research Doctorate Courses in Stomatology. School of Dentistry. University of Granada.
- 2000-2005 Degree in Dentistry. Faculty of Dentistry, University of Granada.
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADD)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Implantology (SEI)
- Member of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Stomatological Prosthesis (SEPES)
- Member of the Gibraltar Dentistry Board