- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Clínica Tafur is: PARVE DENTAL, S.L., provided with NIF/CIF: B93361061 and registered in: Mercantile Register of Malaga with the following registry data: Volume 5335, Folio 190, entry 1, whose representative is: Daniel Tafur Elbaz (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: Avd. Juan Sebastián Elcano, 186. Malaga
Contact telephone: 682 54 82 08
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Registry
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Clínica Tafur, through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Clínica Tafur and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to meet a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is kept that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Clinica Tafur are only identification data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Clínica Tafur undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Clínica Tafur in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of Clínica Tafur, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: , or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Clínica Tafur. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Clínica Tafur undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Clinica Tafur cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Clínica Tafur and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Clínica Tafur is processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that Clínica Tafur has performed or performs, as well as, inter alia, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify his personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been processed illegally; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and pass them on to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Clínica Tafur.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on the automated processing of his personal data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise provided for by existing legislation.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by means of written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-https://clinicatafur.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other valid legal means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: Avd. Juan Sebastián Elcano, 186. Málaga
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Clínica Tafur, and therefore are not operated by Clínica Tafur. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which his personal data are processed, he shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State where he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offence. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).